// YouTube tracking pixel

Request a Service Call

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Air Conditioners

With the exceptional materials, engineering and workmanship that are part of every Amana product, Mattex confidently back our air conditioners with reassuringly strong warranties, a testimony to our faith in the quality of this product. Our comfort consultant will choose a system with the proper SEER rating that best fulfills the comfort of your family and your home. The higher the SEER rating, the greater the efficiency – and the lower the operating cost.

ASX16

  • Single-speed Condenser Fan Motor
  • Factory-Installed Inline Filter Drier
  • Efficient Cooling Capacity

ASXC16

  • High-Efficiency, Two-stage Scroll Compressor
  • High-Efficiency, Two-Speed Condenser Fan Motor
  • Quiet Operation

ASXC18

  • Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure with Sound-Control Top
  • High-Efficiency, Two-stage Scroll Compressor
  • High-Efficiency, Two-Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motor

AVXC20

  • Efficient Cooling Capacity
  • Quiet Operation
  • Up to 24.5 SEER

Gas Furnace

When selecting a gas furnace for your home, you are often searching to find the best combination for an ideal level of home comfort. You want to find a gas furnace that offers exceptional, dependable, and stable performance for many, many years. Most importantly, you want the best value possible. Mattex will make sure your home is equipped with a trustworthy and reliable gas furnace that delivers quiet, energy-savings operation and outstanding long-term value for your home. The higher the AFUE, the greater the efficiency – and the lower the operating cost. If your AFUE is 96%, 96% of the gas the furnace uses will be converted to heat while the remaining 4% will emit through the flue or exhaust pipe.

AMVC96

  • Up to 96% AFUE
  • Two-Stage Gas Valve
  • Quiet, Two-Stage, Induced-Draft Blower

ACEC96

  • Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
  • Color-Coded Low-Voltage Terminals
  • Multi-Speed ECM Motor

AMVM97

  • Efficient and Quiet Variable –Speed Circulator Motor
  • Self-Calibrating Modulating Gas Valve
  • Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger

ACVM97

  • Self-Diagnostic Control Board
  • Thermally Insulated Cabinet
  • Continuous Air Circulation

We Accept


Please call in to office to pay by credit card.
Satisfaction Guaranteed Recycle

Latest Blog Post

Ventilators: Out With the Old, In With the New

September 24, 2018

Social Links