Customer Service Representative
Mattex is looking to expand its team for a full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) located in its Mattoon office.
Role responsibilities include:
– Scheduling customer appointments (requires a comfort with handling inbound calls as well as placing outbound calls)
– Managing customer records through a computer database (CRM)
– Assisting office staff with answering questions and accessing necessary materials, as needed
– Creating a warm and welcoming environment for guests
Must Haves for this Position:
– Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Establish trust and demonstrate empathy with customers.
– Career minded individual that desires to be part of a team.
– Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
– Strong verbal and written communications.
– Get potential customers excited about the company and encourage them to spread the word.
– Professional presentation and public speaking ability.
– Personality that blends with a fast-paced, goal driven environment.
Other Important Skills to have:
– IT competent, specifically Microsoft Office or Google counterparts.
– Make inbound and outbound calls to schedule appointments.
– Utilize customer service skills to convert inbound calls to booked service appointments.
– Ability to utilize inbound and outbound call scripts effectively.
– General understanding of the local community and geography.
301 S 21st St, Mattoon, IL 61938, United States
Follow us on social media for the latest Mattex updates, news, and special offers